Monday 6 January 2014

Goals and Resolutions

Whilst browsing through Lauren Conrad's blog, I came across her list of New Year's Resolution. I think it's such a fun and good idea so I want to do the same thing. It will be nice to come back this time next year, 2015 to see what I've accomplished! Feel free to do this too :)
A bad habit I’m going to break:
Procrastinate!
A destination I’d like to visit:
A new province in Canada that I've never been to.
I’m going to work harder at:
Doing cardio. That includes: sweating, getting my heart rate up, exercising.
A project I’d like to finish:
Get back in shape (in my ballet/dancing days).
A class I’d like to take:
Pilates.
I’d like to spend more time doing:
Outdoor activities.
A food I want to eat more of:
Raw food (fruits and veggies)
I want to wear more:
High heels. I own so many but I never ever wear them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Until next time,
from Film with love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment